Имя пользователя:
Пароль:  
Помощь | Регистрация | Забыли пароль?  

Показать сообщение отдельно

Благодарности: 15433

Профиль | Отправить PM | Цитировать

SergeyF1980, к сожалению, в логе нет ошибок ACCESS DENIED, относящихся к печати (надеюсь, вы правильно его делали).

Нашел аналогичную тему
Windows can't open Add Printer. Access is denied
Цитата:
First step, you have to be able to open up the print server properties. There's probably several ways to get there, but I opened an elevated command prompt (non-elevated didn't work) and ran
RUNDLL32 PRINTUI.DLL,PrintUIEntry /s
You should also be able to run this from the built-in administrators account. Note, there is a substantial difference between running this command as a built in administrator or a user-made administrator... UAC causes your user-made administrators to act as a standard user unless you specifically use their elevated token (like by creating an elevated command prompt)
Second, I went to the Security tab and added "Computername\Users" (substituting "Computername" with the name of my computer). Computername\Users were given the permission to "Print" and "View Server". No other permissions were granted to Computername\Users. Computername\Administrators had full permissions.

Pressed OK, logged out and back in. Printers were then visible again, and the Add Printer Wizard was again accessable.

Последний раз редактировалось Petya V4sechkin, 26-07-2013 в 09:49. Причина: новая информация.

Это сообщение посчитали полезным следующие участники:

Отправлено: 22:23, 25-07-2013 | #17