Имя пользователя:
Пароль:  
Помощь | Регистрация | Забыли пароль?  | Правила  

Компьютерный форум OSzone.net » Серверные продукты Microsoft » Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003 » Ошибка в DNS 4015

Ответить
Настройки темы
Ошибка в DNS 4015

Профиль | Цитировать

В ДНС все журналы забиты ошибкой 4015

The DNS server has encountered a critical error from the Active Directory. Check that the Active Directory is functioning properly. The extended error debug information (which may be empty) is "000020E3: SvcErr: DSID-031B061F, problem 5002 (UNAVAILABLE), data 0". The event data contains the error.

Что это такое ????? И как с ним Бороца ?

Отправлено: 14:16, 19-09-2004

Пользователь

Благодарности: 0

Профиль | Отправить PM | Цитировать

У меня тоже постоянно вылетают ошибки в DNS 4004 и 4015, Вроде-бы все правиль настроил первое время перезагружал все нормально, ошибок небыло но последнее время перезагружаю и начинается.....
Настройки сетевух:
Код: Выделить весь код
Настройка протокола IP для Windows

Настройка протокола IP для Windows

Имя компьютера  . . . . . . . . . : sfaguserver
   Основной DNS-суффикс  . . . . . . : sfagu.local
   Тип узла. . . . . . . . . . . . . : неизвестный
   IP-маршрутизация включена . . . . : нет
   WINS-прокси включен . . . . . . . : нет
   Порядок просмотра суффиксов DNS . : sfagu.local

Local - Ethernet адаптер:

DNS-суффикс этого подключения . . :
   Описание  . . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Desktop Adapter
   Физический адрес. . . . . . . . . : 00-07-E9-19-F9-AB
   DHCP включен. . . . . . . . . . . : нет
   IP-адрес  . . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
   Маска подсети . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Основной шлюз . . . . . . . . . . :
   DNS-серверы . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

Internet - Ethernet адаптер:

DNS-суффикс этого подключения . . :
   Описание  . . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection
   Физический адрес. . . . . . . . . : 00-0E-0C-3E-A8-13
   DHCP включен. . . . . . . . . . . : нет
   IP-адрес  . . . . . . . . . . . . : 191.152.133.137
   Маска подсети . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Основной шлюз . . . . . . . . . . : 191.152.133.1
   DNS-серверы . . . . . . . . . . . : 212.94.96.70
   NetBIOS через TCP/IP. . . . . . . : отключен
Вродебы нашел прешение проблемы на сайте www.eventid.net но не знаю как воспользоваться:
Код: Выделить весь код
Adrian Grigorof (Last update 8/2/2006): 
It is likely that DC either is not configured to use a DNS server that has as valid copy of the DNS zone, or the zone does not have the needed SRV records. Running DCDiag (from the Windows 2000 Resource Kit) may provide some information about the source of the errors. Also, NETDiag can be run for additional information.

From a newsgroup post: "If you have installed AD using Dcprom , the dcpromo create the .(root) zone and when you need to use the forwords option as Microsoft recommendation for Internet names resolution you will always get the 4004 & 4015 errors in your log. To solve this problem and stop these events do the following:
1. Create a .(root) zone file
2. Right click the .(root) name and select Properties
3. Change the zone into a primary zone instead of the integrated AD zone type
4. Delete the .(root) zone"

Nedzmil Bahtovic (Last update 7/31/2006): 
A badly configured Windows Time Service may be causing this error. Check if there are any error reports in the event log from the W32Time Service. When logging on, it seems that a badly configured W32Time Service is causing an overload, and your DNS cannot reach the Active Directory at this time, reporting event 4004 (and more) in the event log. In my case, I had a Server 2003 PDC (primary domain controller) reporting the DNS 4004 error. After disabling "NTPClient" in the registry and restarting the server the problem was gone. (Go to HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Services/W32Time/NTPClient, Open/Edit the "Enabled" key, set it to 0 (zero) and restart). See M816042 for more information about the W32Time Service and its configuration.

Anonymous (Last update 3/31/2006): 
We found that our server had two NICs and the DNS was pointing to a NIC with a different IP. We changed the UTP cable to the other NIC and this event dissapeared.

Peter Hayden (Last update 10/17/2005): 
In one case, this happened on a Windows 2003 SP1 computer, which was a domain controller with Active Directory integrated zones, where the DNS Server address had defaulted to 127.0.0.1. Five of these Event IDs were preceded by EventID 4015 from source DNS. Changing the DNS server address did not solve the problem. DNS was uninstalled and reinstalled (go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Add/Remove Windows Components -> Networking Services) without an intervening restart of the computer. The DNS Server was then checked and minor configuration changes made. The computer was restarted and EventID 4004 or 4015 did not reappear.

The minor changes that I made were just clearing up redundant records. The important thing is to uninstall and reinstall DNS. On this computer, I did not restart between the uninstall and install because it was the only DNS server in the domain, and if I did so, I would have lost all the DNS records. If you have DNS installed on two or more servers and it is configured with Active Directory-integrated zones, then I have found that restarting the computer between the uninstall and install is better because it completely clears DNS on that computer and when it is installed again the records get replicated from another DNS server in the domain. Incidentally, uninstall/restart/install is the only fix that I have found when the "Test Now" button on the DNS Servers Properties "Monitoring" tab results in the Simple Query or Recursive Query displaying a result of FAIL.

Reiner Niesen (Last update 10/10/2005): 
I had this error after the migration of the Active Directory to W2K3. Changing the permission settings of the registry key: HKLM\Software\Microsoft fixed the error.

Ionut Marin (Last update 12/29/2004): 
As per Microsoft: "The DNS Server service uses Active Directory to store DNS data, and it encountered a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) error while querying the directory. This error could be caused by either a high load on the domain controller or the failure of other domain controller services". See MSW2KDB for more information.

From a newsgroup post: "If you have 2 DC/DNS servers, to avoid this error, make sure you have the following under IP properties:
DC1:
  First DNS address points to DC2.
  Second DNS address points to itself.
DC2:
  First DNS address points to DC1.
  Second DNS address points to itself".

From a newsgroup post: "This can be caused if you have a single DC or two DCs and they point to themselves as the first entry in the DNS list in IP properties and the zone is AD Integrated. Reason could be that the DC has many services running on it (SQL, Exchange, etc.) or is a slower machine, and when the Netlogon service tries to register into the zone at boot time, AD is not quite initialized yet and so you get the error. You can either ignore it or change the zone to a Primary, or if you have multiple DCs, change the first entry to the partner and the second to itself".

Anonymous (Last update 2/17/2004): 
In my case, this error appeared after I changed the network and I forgot to change the reverse-lookupzone.

Dennis Mueller 
The error may occure if the "RootDNSServers"-entry was deleted and the DNS-job not restarted.

Benjamin Scott 
MS PSS reports this error may occur in a single-server environment, during server startup, for AD-integrated DNS zones.  Apparently, DNS is starting before AD is ready to answer queries, and DNS cannot wait for AD to start since AD needs DNS.  PSS reports the error can be ignored, as the DNS zones will load as soon as AD is ready.  PSS said that switching to a standard (not AD-integrated) zone would work around the problem.

Последний раз редактировалось xoxmodav, 14-09-2006 в 07:50.

Отправлено: 06:58, 14-09-2006 | #2

Для отключения данного рекламного блока вам необходимо зарегистрироваться или войти с учетной записью социальной сети.

Если же вы забыли свой пароль на форуме, то воспользуйтесь данной ссылкой для восстановления пароля.

Ветеран

Благодарности: 496

Профиль | Сайт | Отправить PM | Цитировать

DIKPro
Может, по-русски понятнее будет?

-------
Если сообщение оказалось полезным, нажмите, пожалуйста, соответствующую кнопку.

Отправлено: 08:21, 14-09-2006 | #3

Компьютерный форум OSzone.net » Серверные продукты Microsoft » Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003 » Ошибка в DNS 4015

Участник сейчас на форуме Участник сейчас на форуме Участник вне форума Участник вне форума Автор темы Автор темы Шапка темы Сообщение прикреплено