Имя пользователя:
Пароль:  
Помощь | Регистрация | Забыли пароль?  

Показать сообщение отдельно

Ветеран

Благодарности: 50

Профиль | Отправить PM | Цитировать

Jekson07, Version 1.0 released which can be downloaded from here. Apart of the missing beta in the name, there are a few important changes since beta8:

Ability to add multiple Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008/2012 sources from ISO file as a source. Use the same option to add PE2 (Vista/Server 2008) and above based utility. Thanks to synchronicity for his amazing wimlib project.
Ability to add almost any Linux based ISO which uses hybrid cd-rom/hard disk mode, credits to cdob . Refer to this page for a non exhaustive list of tested ISOs
Auto-format option when used with NTFS would do its best when formatting the disk, to avoid fragmented large files on this volume later on by moving $MFT at the beginning of the partition. This way $MFT zone remains at the beginning of the volume and there should be way more contiguous space available large files to occupy
DPMS updated to DPMS2, thanks to Steve
the command prompt window during GUI mode of XP/2000/2003 setup is now hidden, thanks to cdob. It’s needed to keep the USB drive mounted throughout the GUI mode of setup
added ability to copy all log files to the relevant WINSETUP sub-folder during PE phase of NT6 (Vista and later) boot. Create an empty file debugme with no extension in the relevant sub-directory, e.g \WINSETUP\Win7x64\debugme, and all log files from the start of PE phase will be copied next to it
offer custom boot menu name when Linux/Other ISO is added
when XP/2003/2000 source is added and incorrectly the i386 folder is pointed as root directory, program uses its parent directory
updates of the tools included

I've also modified the first post since it became quite outdated. Versions would be from now on in the form of X.Y. Honestly, I'll miss those betas

The program now also has it's own web page, with some hopefully useful info and download links - www.winsetupfromusb.com .

Отправлено: 14:53, 18-10-2013 | #5679