Пароль:  
Помощь | Регистрация | Забыли пароль?  

Показать сообщение отдельно

Благодарности: 15430

Профиль | Отправить PM | Цитировать

avv, в инете есть похожие темы, например:
Windows 7 Backup - System image includes non system disk

Цитата Walkman Peng:
I have same problem and now figured it out.

When I just finish the installation of windows 7, it's no problem, I can select C (my system partition) or D (my data partition) drives for creating system image. Then I installed antivirus (avast) and firewall (COMODO) to D drive, the problem you mentioned happens. So I check programs starting at Startup and I found avast and comodo. Just uninstall and reinstall them into C drive. Now only C drive you can choose for system image.
Цитата Dazza1967:
I *FINALLY* solved this annoying issue... thanks to m72899 over on the Guru3D.com forum.

What had happened on my machine was that Dragon Age Origin had been installed to the E: drive but the game also installed an updater service in the same folder. Windows 7 sees services as system files so it flagged E: as a system drive. I'd also installed the Dragon Age Toolset as well which also installs a SQL Server (BWDATOOLSET) service that is referenced to the E: drive too. This also causes Windows to see E: as a system drive.

I've had to copy the DA Updater Service to a new folder on my C: drive (Program Files/Dragon Age Origins Updater) and change the reference to the service from E: to C: in the registry. I can now do a system image of C: and C: alone!!!

My advice to anyone with this issue is to check carefully through the services and see where they're linked to. If you have any services running on drives other than C: then Windows will see it as a system drive.
Кратко по-русски: эта проблема может возникнуть, если какая-либо служба или драйвер запускается с другого (не системного) раздела.
Это сообщение посчитали полезным следующие участники:

Отправлено: 14:18, 19-03-2010 | #23