Благодарности: 0

Профиль | Отправить PM | Цитировать

Цитата Vancouver:
Andreymaa,
Цитата Andreymaa:
А как быть с тремя неизвестными устройствами »
« скрыть
3 OTHER DEVICEs
I discovered what the three "Other Device" unknown devices in the XP Device Manager were by right clicking on each device, selecting property, selecting the details tab, and looking at Device Instance Id.
ACPI\PNP0C32\1
ACPI\PNP0C32\2
ACPI\PNP0C32\3
Goggling: ACPI & PNP0C32 I found “Configuring Windows HotStart” at the Microsoft website.
It said: “The Microsoft® Windows Vista™ operating system provides built-in support for launching applications directly from system startup. Windows HotStart™ takes advantage of existing support in Windows Vista for OnNow power management initiatives and technologies, including the platform sleep states and wake capabilities that are defined by the ACPI specification and supported by the Microsoft Windows® Driver Model (WDM), the underlying operating system, and platform hardware.”
“Manufacturers can take advantage of Windows HotStart to add consumer-friendly application-access buttons through chassis front panels or infrared (IR) remote controls to their system designs. A common example of such a control is a media playback button that starts or wakes the computer and immediately (as soon as the system is running) presents the user with a media player or dedicated media shell.”
I downloaded the Vista driver at Gateway and took it apart to see what it was. Taking apart the "driver" was pretty easy because all it was was two registry files, and a script file to push the registry files into the registry. The script file determines whether C:\windows\ehome\ehshell.exe exists then loads one reg file if it does and the other reg file if it doesn't. It looks these buttons will work mediaplayer if the Media Center doesn't exist. There must be another real drivers to connect to the buttons.
This discussion covers the same problem.
http://driverzone.com/forum/showthre...2821&pid=11342
Unfortunatly the method proposed only leads to the reg files, not to actual hardware drivers.
I believe these three devices add functionality through the 7 media buttons above the laptop keyboar. »
Чето запутался, это которые кнопки??, И как их поставить?

Отправлено: 14:45, 17-01-2008 | #533