{UPDATE} Resource Hacker 3.5 (beta)

Angus Johnson

Nov 20, 2009, 5:21:22 PM11/20/09

"One off update - 19 November 2009:
I needed to access resources in a 64bit Windows executable (it was a
*.msstyles file) so I've just updated Resource Hacker to open (ie
decompile/recompile) these files too. This new version also displays PNG
image resources. However, please understand that I have no intention of
reviving this project so please DON'T ask for other features. Also,
because I've barely tested this new version I'm releasing it as a trial
version only. You can download this new trial (beta) version here -
http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/reshack_3.5beta.zip"

http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/

Message has been deleted

Angus Johnson

Nov 20, 2009, 5:53:43 PM11/20/09

Yrrah wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Angus. Resource Hacker is a great program. Have
> you considered going open source with it?

No.